— it promises to help you lose more weight — all body fat — faster than anything else you’ve ever tried.
This weight loss diet video tells you the truth about some 'healthy foods' which are not diet food and not even good food. If you have a weight loss strategy, it is best to avoid these snacks/food and replace it with healthy weight loss food. You would also need to do enough exercises and workout to burn some calories and have healthy food to lose weight.
1. Diet Soda: Although diet soda does not have any calories, they are stuffed with caffeine, artificial sweeteners, flavors and colors which are not healthy.
2. Energy Bars: These so called diet food bars give you the energy you need without adding fat, however, most of the energy bars you buy have sugars, corn syrup and saturated fat which are does not help you to lose weight fast. Also, some of the whole meal replacement bars have 350 calories which is much more than a low fat full meal.
3. Fruit Yogurt: One of the advantages of having yogurt is the good bacteria that you get, however, the added fruit flavors and sugar in the fruit yogurt kills the bacteria. It is better to avoid this and look for some healthy snacks that provide you with nutrients.
4. Peanut Butter: Everyone knows peanut butter is rich in heart healthy fats, however, the peanut butter that you get in stores have added sugar and oil which are not good for anyone who is looking to lose weight fast. You could make peanut butter home with this excellent peanut butter recipe which can be consumed even by diabetics
How To Make Peanut Butter – Recipe for Diabetics and Fast Weight Loss
5. Baked Chips: These are high in calories even though they might save a few calories compared to the fried ones. If you are on a weight loss diet, it is better to avoid baked chips as they does not save a lot of calories.
New video every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Foodie brings you the latest information in diet, nutrition and healthy lifestyle. Whether its recipes, tips for weight loss, or spotlight on heart healthy foods, Foodie shows you that eating healthy and well doesn't have to be boring!